We look forward to your visit in our Centennial State (dubbed so because we became a state in 1876, 100 years after the Declaration of Independence was signed). Several resources have been outlined below for your convenience. We want your trip to be seamless and successful. Keep us in the loop if you need more information or have any questions. See you soon!
Fly and/or drive to the respective market you’re visiting. See our airport recommendations below:
- Denver Metro: Fly into Denver International Airport (DIA)
- Boulder: Fly into Denver International Airport (DIA) + 1 hour, 20 minute drive
- Colorado Springs: Fly into Denver International Airpot (DIA) + 2 hour drive; Fly into Colorado Springs Airport (COS)
- Fort Collins: Fly into Denver International Airport (DIA) + 1 hour, 30 minute drive
- Vail: Fly into Denver International Airport (DIA) + 2 hour drive; Fly into Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- Aspen: Fly into Denver International Airport (DIA) + 3 hour, 30 minute drive; Fly into Aspen-Pitkin Airport (ASE)
- Four Corners (Durango + Telluride): Fly into Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ) + 2 – 4 hour drive; Four Corners Regional Airport (FMN) + 2 – 4 hour drive
Tips, But No Tricks
We’re here to make sure you’re prepared for anything and everything on your visit here to Colorado. We’ve put together a few things you can take note of while you’re packing your bag:
- Dress & Attire: We like to keep it simple here, wear something along the business casual lines and you’ll be good to go. It’s rare to see any one out here in a suit and tie.
- Marketing Materials: Did you grab your rocks? We encourage creativity when it comes to marketing and showcasing materials. Bring some soil, pictures, leave behinds…anything you think is ‘sticky’ and will leave that lasting impression we’re both hoping for.
Got Questions? View a few frequently asked questions and their respective answers here.
What Can You Expect From Us?
We’re imagining that the daily grind doesn’t exist and we’re just that heavenly distributor you’ve always wanted to work with. We’re always evolving and as a result we’ve got a plan in regard to what you can expect from us during your visit.
- Timely communication the day of/night before.
- We love coffee – we encourage both you and our reps to sit down for a strategy session with a good ole’ fashioned cup of joe before heading out for the day.
- Advanced itinerary – our goal is to have this in your hands early so you know exactly what products we’re working with, the prices they’re listed at and any offers we’ve got going.
- Our dedicated time, attention, and 100% focus on our mutual goals.
Scope Out The Weather
National Weather Service does a pretty good job.
Lastly, we’re here to work together. Send us your flight and lodging information so we can make sure you’re taken care from take-off to landing and back. Contact Director of Sales, Eric Lambertus at email@example.com.